- In charge of medical and health related issues in the School
- Resource Personnel on Health Education Issues
- First Aider for Outdoor Functions, Excursions, Overnight Camps and Overseas Trips
- Administration and Medical Documentation Related to Health
- Registered or registerable with the Hong Kong Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience
- Fluency in English and ability to work in an English speaking environment
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to give talks/demonstrations to students and staff on subjects on health
- Relevant training in paediatrics and child health and prior experience as a school nurse would be advantageous
- Preferably computer literate
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter stating why you are the ideal candidate for this position and a detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary via online application or by post to the HR Department at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2744|
The Singapore International School (Hong Kong) offers a through-train programme with a bilingual (English and Chinese) education from preparatory years to pre-university levels. We are looking for creative and committed people of high calibre to join our dynamic team for the position listed below.