We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to work at the Science Department to cover a maternity leave for 6 months from January to June 2019. The Science Department consists of 19 teachers and 6 lab technicians and teaches Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Sciences.
• Manage the Laboratory Technicians.
• Provide administrative support to Head of Science and the Faculty.
• Organise record keeping and submissions for exams and assessments.
• Oversee procurement and budgeting for science equipment and textbooks.
• Liaise with Facilities and Contractors to ensure serviceability of classrooms and systems.
• Ensure cleaning, health and safety of Science Block is sustained at a high standard.
• Arrange rooming and staffing for special events and exams.
• Assist cover teachers to prepare for lessons.
• Strong command of English with an interest in education.
• A good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Confident and friendly in communicating with a wide range of people.
• Highly organised and competent with MS Office / Google.
• Independent and willing to take the initiative.
• Willing to multi-task, prioritise and display robust time management skills.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 25 Nov 2018
For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.