Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
We are looking for diligent and energetic candidates who enjoy working in a dynamic and international team environment.
The ideal applicant will
- Be a post-secondary degree holder
- Be a quick learner who can spot new opportunities with demonstrated initiative, diligence, and attention to detail
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines and manage projects independently whilst working as part of a wide and varied team
- Be persistent, well organised and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Mandarin (speaking, reading, writing)
- Proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Possess excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Have a good grasp of Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Be a holder of HK ID / valid visa with the right to work in Hong Kong
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#5594|
Blue Umbrella is a leading provider of cutting-edge third party compliance and employment screening technologies. Combining research excellence with disruptive RegTech SaaS solutions, Blue Umbrella serves Fortune 1,000 companies, top tier investment banks, insurance companies, law firms and governments. With a global presence and a local focus, Blue Umbrella allows clients to increase the automation and efficiency of their internal processes while intimately understanding the backgrounds of their clients, third parties and employees. Learn more at www.bluedd.com.
Due to recent growth in our Business, we are currently looking to recruit multi lingual Screening Associates to join our successful team.