- issue bill of lading and invoice to customer
- send courier document to customer
- co-ordination with shipping line for issue of master bill of lading
- send pre-alert to overseas
- complete the month end closing within the deadline, ensure all sales / expenses in system
* F. 7 or above
* 1 years of relevant working experience
* Working experience in freight forwarder is preferred* Able to handle full sets documentation
* Fair command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese
* Good communication skills
* Well-organized, able to work independently and under pressure
* Initiative, positive, detail-oriented and good team player
* Flexible, adaptable to changes and willing to learn
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8855|
CLASQUIN is a leading International Freight Management and Overseas Logistics services provider.
We carefully organize and manage our customers' cargo flows to and from Europe, Asia and North America and the rest of the world.
We offer a wide spectrum of value-added services to supplement the management of our worldwide customers supply chain.
CLASQUIN provides International Freight Forwarding, Overseas Logistics and Customs Brokerage services at all of our global locations.
We design and manage customer-specific transport and overseas logistics projects by selecting, coordinating and leveraging our global volumes with a broad selection of air and sea freight carriers. We manage all export and import documentation, governmental regulatory compliance, international banking instruments and each aspect of customs processes at origin and destination.
A Worldwide Network
CLASQUIN maintains some 62 company-owned full-service operations offices in 20 countries. Our global team is comprised of over 700 associates spanning our network.