- Provide all-rounded support to the Company Secretary and Managing Director
- Handle ad hoc tasks on a regular basis
- Handle internal and external correspondences independently
- Prepare agenda and minutes for management meeting
- Coordinate with business appointments
- Prepare ISO documents update and audit
- Degree holder in Business Management and related discipline
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing etc
- Mature, presentable, self-motivated with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: Near Sheung Wan MTR Station
Interested parties please send full resume with date available, current & expected salary to Fax: 2543 7783 Wangfoong Transportation Ltd. HR Dept. or clicking “APPLY"
All information collected will be used for recruitment use only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#6479|
Wangfoong Transportation is a reputable company synonymous with quality, reliability and responsibility for international forwarding, China haulage, liner feedering, containerization & project transport services. Due to fast expansion, we invite qualified candidates to fill the following post: