Law Ting Pong Secondary School is a dynamic, forward-thinking direct subsidy English Medium of Instruction secondary school situated in Tai Po, N.T.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Principal
- Preparing communications and scripts on behalf of the Principal
- Preparing reports and papers for the school management
- Organizing and planning meetings; taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Monitoring the Principal’s email and responding if required as well as handling incoming mails
- Various ad hoc requests
Qualifications and requirements:
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree
- Verbal and written articulacy, and computer literacy
- At least 3 years’ experience of similar job nature in academic institutes
- Efficiency and well-developed time management skills
- Professional discretion and strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties, please send your full curriculum vitae with the date of availability, expected salary and a list of two references by email or mail to Law Ting Pong Secondary School, 8 Ma Chung Road, Tai Po, New Territories.
(Information submitted will be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.