- Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support in Managing Director office.
- Coordinate meetings and schedule appointments.
- Arrange travel arrangements and prepare expense reimbursements.
- Arrange lunches and dinners with clients.
- Maintain filing system and perform other ad-hoc assistance when required.
- Tertiary or above, Degree Holder or above is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- With at least 1 year secretarial/administrative experience with financial institution preferred.
- Diligent, mature, independent and trustworthy.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Chinese Word Processing.
- Detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility.
Our company provide:
- Medical insurance (including spouse and children)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Study leave
- Bank Holiday
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Please click 'Apply Now' and attach with a detailed resume to us .
(All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 2 months may consider that their applications are unsuccessful.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.