- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Support day-to-day administrative tasks such as handling correspondence, bookkeeping and account works etc
- Organize daily calendars and liaise with external parties
- Handle personal and family matter
- Responsible for arranging children's school activities, extra-curricular activities and private tutors etc
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Previous working experience in secretary is preferred
- Hardworking, multi-tasking, good organization and communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Outlook
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidate please send your resume, current and expected salary with your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.