• Report to Division's Operations Manager for the site situation.
• To ensure the smooth day-to-day security operation
• Lead the security team to work closely with the different departments to ensure smooth daily operation and special events.
• Handle complaints, requests and enquiries, support different departments’ activities.
• Coaching and training the security team to provide outstanding service to client and visitors.
• Conduct investigation to incidents, complains and illegal cases.
• Perform inspection and audit on the security procedures
• Form 5 or above.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in security industry, in which 2 years’ at supervisory level
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and spoken Mandarin.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills with positive attitude.
• Excellent communications, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Customer service oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
• Driving License is required
• Immediately available is preferred.
• Candidate with less experience may considered as On-site Supervisor
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and resumes including present and expected salary to: -
The Human Resources Services Department
G4S Secure Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
1st Floor The Securicor Centre
481 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in G4S. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.