• Report to Division's Operations Manager for the site situation.
• To ensure the smooth day-to-day security operation
• Lead the security team to work closely with the different departments to ensure smooth daily operation and special events.
• Handle complaints, requests and enquiries, support different departments’ activities.
• Coaching and training the security team to provide outstanding service to client and visitors.
• Conduct investigation to incidents, complains and illegal cases.
• Perform inspection and audit on the security procedures
• Form 5 or above.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in security industry, in which 2 years’ at supervisory level
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and spoken Mandarin.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills with positive attitude.
• Excellent communications, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Customer service oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
• Driving License is required
• Immediately available is preferred.
• Candidate with less experience may considered as On-site Supervisor