Job Description & Responsibilities
Protect the confidentiality and integrity of client, staff, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards. The individual will be responsible for review on system changes and respond to new security threats to internal networks and data. This individual must have the ability to establish working relationships with all staff and client on answering IT related security questions. Some, but not limited to, responsibilities may include:
• Review of systems security event logs or report (e.g. malware occurence) and follow through remediations;
• Preventing, detecting intrusion and responding to security incidents;
• Providing consultations on enhancing data systems security and system changes on the production environment;
• Formulating security policies, procedures, and standards (such as system hardening standards);
• Perform periodic reivew and audits (e.g. Firewall rule setting);
• Participate in and help drive the development of a risk assessment program;
• Perform Information security review and process assurance to upkeep the compliance of the firm;
• Participate in key audits conduct by internal and external bodies including but not limited to the firm’s ISP (Information Security Policy) and ISO 27001; and
• Manage security projects and new security technologies implementation.
Reporting structure & key relationships
Reporting to the Security team lead
• Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Minimum four years of work experience in Information Technology service industry;
• At least two years of demonstrable experience in any of the following will be an added advantage: Information Security, Infrastructure and network security review and analysis, Process review, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity and Audit;
• Strong working experience with Security and Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Management and Investigation, Cybersecurity etc;
• Strong project management skills;
• Ability to work independently and under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English;
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage; and
• Related qualifications and/or industry certifications such as CISSP will be an advantage.
Key personal attributes
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
• Demonstrates courage and integrity;
• Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
• Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
• Open minded, agile with change and practical;
• Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth;
• Communicates with impact and empathy;
• Pay attention to details and analytical;
• Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
• Lead and contribute to team success;
• Take ownership and being accountable for assignments; and
• Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career" page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY" button below.
|Job ref no.||26869BR/CT201806 (CT3115539-01#0038)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.