This onsite associate will support a top-tier European Bulge Bracket Investment Bank equity research team covering Healthcare Sector.
Work Location: ICC, Hong Kong
Perform a number of functions in supporting Client analysts including:
1. The building, formatting and maintaining models, such tasks include:
a) Update of reports or models: Earnings, Dividends, Cash Flow, Commentary, Calendars updated
b) Build P&L and b/s financial models
c) Recommend structuring and restructuring of the basic models built by Client
d) Model assumptions / Sensitivities development
e) Integrating databases with the other models
f) Data gathering (either qualitative information, such as product information or industry & company data in any form (Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.))
2. Calculate financial ratios
3. Write news for daily/weekly, preview / review notes
4. Work on Client platforms and databases
a) Database building and maintenance
b) Perform thought leadership/conceptual work and suggest areas for further analysis
5. Compose company descriptions.
6. Ad hoc analysis and projects as requested from time to time
1. Bachelor degree above. Solid accounting and finance background. CFA certificate would be an advantage.
2. Around 2 years working experience in finance institutions
2. Fluent in both Mandarin and English
3. Understand and Passion in equity research
4. Down to the earth attitude
5. Be able to work under strong pressure
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8113|
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.