Make a Life, Not Just a Living!
Do you feel like a cog stuck in a large machine, and that you are getting nowhere? Is there scant little time for your training and personal work towards your qualifications?
Is there large pressure to get through piles of work that bears little resemblance to the kind of experience needed to help you flourish into a fully qualified CPA?
If this sounds like your situation, DKNT will be a refreshing change for you.
If you want to join a friendly team that support and nourishes your career and soul, helping you to develop both technical and interpersonal skills, then DKNT would love to speak to you.
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead client audit engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits
- Obtain a thorough understanding of HKSQC1, HKSAs and common audit procedures and techniques
- Train and mentor juniors on audit process
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business
- Proactively interact with key client's management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Perform other job related duties as required
Requirements & Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following basic qualifications:-
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Professionalism and dependability attitude
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Strong organisational skill and attention to details
- Minimum 2-3 years recent audit work experience
- Relevant Accounting degree
- Qualified or working towards CPA certification
We provide a pleasant working environment with modern I.T. facilities. We offer 5-day week, staggered office hours, on-the-job and in-house training, leadership development, study leaves, examination support and good promotion prospect.