- Perform sales visit and follow up with primary school clients in assigned territories
- Assist in formulating the strategies and sales plan to achieve sales target
- Deliver presentations in a professional manner
- Organize marketing activities, e.g. workshops, seminar, etc
- Understand customers’ needs and provide excellent services
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with schools
- Diploma holder or above in any discipline
- 3 years' or above experience in school sales role
- Proficiency in MS Office application
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written skills both in English and Chinese
- Good team player, self-motivated and willing to take up challenges
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, sales bonus, travel allowance, medical insurance, staff training and staff purchasing discount, etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our websites to know more about us:ephhk.popularworldhk.com / www.popularworld.com
|Job ref no.||CT3119755-01#0547|
|Require to Travel||
(A member of Popular Holdings Limited)
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with business in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, Publishing, Education & Training, Distribution & Purchasing, e-Learning, Property Development, and more. Its diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.
As a member of POPULAR, Educational Publishing House, Ltd., is a dynamic and innovative publisher specializing in providing high-quality school textbooks, supplementary books, teaching resources and multi-media products in Hong Kong.
To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the following vacancy: