1) Prepare and input accounting journals, statutory accounts and tax computation
2) Arrange bank remittance, bank account administration, oversee payment process and treasury function
3) Prepare monthly financial and management reports and group consolidation
4) Monitor cashflow and prepare cashflow forecast
5) Participate in annual budgeting and quarterly profit forecast process
6) Enhance accounting system and improve workflow efficiency
7) Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
1) Academic qualification & Experience:
-Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / BA with 5 years’ relevant experience
-Working experience in financing reporting and group consolidation is preferred
-Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
-Knowledge in Yongyou accounting system is preferred
3)Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua and Cantonese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Accountant.
We offer competitive salary package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume and state your last salary and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#7908|
We are a Hong Kong listed company (stock code: 715) and are principally engaged in property investments in the Mainland China. In the meantime, we intend to transform the Company from a single business line of property investment and management to a conglomerates integrated with real estate, finance, energy, power and strategic investment holding company. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our growing team.