Our client is a well-known and reputable property developer with developments in both Hong Kong and mainland China. Currently, they're looking for a passionate and experienced candidate to join their finance team. Candidates with property experience would be a plus.
Our Client is a famous Property Developer in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their group finance team.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you are expected to:
- Responsible for month-end closing, interim review and audit, tax planning, budget and projects disposal & acquisition
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial statements and schedules, and management reports
- Communicate with local teams on daily accounting matters
- Review schedules for the interim & annual audit
- Perform ad hoc responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or equivalent
- Qualified member of CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of work experience with Big 4
- Intelligent, good analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.