- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings according to Group’s time table;
- Responsible for daily Accounts Payable and treasury functions, and maintaining accounting records;
- Prepare the supporting schedule and balance sheet item reconciliations;
- Perform various financial analysis on expenses;
- Review various accounting reports such as balance sheet, financial control & reporting processes for HK, China and offshore companies;
- Support the interim and annual audits of the Group’s companies;
- Take part in policies and control procedures implementation, and get involved in various projects such as process improvement projects or initiatives; and
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting, recognised accounting qualification is preferred;
- At least 5 years’ of relevant experience gained in MNC or large corporation environment is preferable;
- Good computer literary with advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge in Oracle system an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, detail-minded and able to work independently;
- Proactive and adaptive to a dynamic and fast pace environment, and work well under pressure;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accountant.
Interested parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment related purposes only. We will retain your application and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9176|
Thunder Power Group (tpev.com) is a fast growing company focuses on developing, manufacturing and distributing own branded electric vehicle. Headquartered in Hong Kong with strong presence in China, Taiwan (Listed Code: 4529) and Europe. Thunder Power aims to become one of the global leaders in electric vehicle industry empowered by outstanding European-based R&D capability and a wide portfolio of cutting-edge EV related technology and patents.
In June 2016, Thunder Power and Ganzhou, China provincial fund formed a joint-venture of total investment of RMB 6 billion for the manufacturing facility in Ganzhou. The construction of the facility has started in September 2016. Thunder Power presented consecutively at both 2015 and 2017 Frankfurt IAA Autoshow with new EV models. Thunder Power sedans will be produced initially in Ganzhou and thereafter in Europe. To cope with our dynamic expansion, we invite high caliber, entrepreneurial-minded and visionary talent to join us for the following position: