- Oversee all aspect of finance and accounting functions such as consolidation monthly account, management report and tax issues
- Participate in corporate finance projects, coordinate with external professional bodies and review finance documents
- Develop, enhance and maintain of the financial accounting management system to ensure the efficient of process
- Support the management by preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting for decision making
- Liaise with PRC finance team to produce various financial/management reports according to group level format
- Handling relevant finance related projects to support the business growth and development
- University degree in Finance and Accounting with CPA qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience in accounting/auditing, preferably gained from Big 4 international professional firms
- Well understanding about the PRC accounting standard, taxation and government rules & regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Excel)
We offer prestige working environment, an attractive salary and package to the successful candidate. If interested, please click Apply Now to apply together with your full resume and expected salary to the General Manager, Human Resources (HK) .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5566|
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited (“GCL-Poly", a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index, stock code: 3800.HK) is one of the world’s largest solar photovoltaic enterprises. GCL-Poly is dedicated to promoting the extensive application of solar power in the world. After years of expansion and development, GCL-Poly has become the world’s leading supplier of PV materials and the expert to provide the most professional PV system solutions. GCL-Poly also possesses several large-scale solar farms globally and abundant experience in the operation and management of solar farms.
We sincerely invite high caliber to fill in the following position: