Prestige Financial Holdings Group is headquartered in Cheung Kong Center, and has offices in Beijing, Chengdu, and New York. Founded in 2005, the group has developed into a leading professional financial service corporation. Our group members include Prestige Wealth Management, Prestige Securities (holds Type 1 & 4 licenses issued by HK SFC), Prestige Asset Management (holds Type 4 & 9 licenses issued by HK SFC), Prestige Capital, and other financial affiliates.
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Responsible for month-end closing, year-end closing and monitor the daily operation and internal control;
- Prepare consolidated financial statements of the group;
- Familiar with IFRS/US GAAP and keep the updates;
- Coordinate audit firm to complete statutory audit timely and effectively;
- Ensure the compliance with the local law requirements on taxation and any local financial reporting;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the management of the group.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant experiences, experience in audit firm will be an advantage;
- Professional qualified accountant will be preferred;
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salary and good opportunity to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.