- Full Sets of accounts, audit and taxation;
- Prepare monthly and year-end group report;
- Handle daily accounting and finance related duties;
- Assist in various management reports;
- Support operational and ad-hoc tasks;
- Willing for short travel duties within office area.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance discipline.
- 2 – 4 years working experience in accounting / finance.
- Experience in trading companies is an advantage.
- Experience in bank financing (i.e. Export LC, Back-to-Back LC, and etc).
- Proficient in SAP & MS Office (Excel and Word).
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin.
- Self-motivated. Keen to learn. Able to Multi-task. Adhere to deadlines.
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer 5-day work, bonus and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary as well as date of availability via "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes. Our Company is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.