- Report to Financial Controller and supervise the day to day operations of a team of accounting staff;
- Managing month-end closing, group consolidation and financial analysis, statutory reporting, forecasting, management reporting;
- Ensuring internal controls and compliance with accounting and legislative requirements ;
- Assist with tax computation annually; dealing with annual statutory audit, external and internal auditors;
- Coordinate with the subsidiaries and group companies in all financial matters ;
- Assist in overseeing the internal control of the group;
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, tight controls and reporting system;
- Ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Relevant experience in listed company is required;
- Professional qualification of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent ;
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese ;
- Self-initiative detail-minded, able to work under pressure and tight deadline;
- Occasional travel is required;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your full resume, with expected salary and availability to fax no. (852) 2726 7590.
Collected information is strictly for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.