- Independent processing of the company's overall accounts (including general accounts, supplier purchases, customer sales)
- Handling internal accounting issues and managing internal accounting staff
- Processing monthly financial statements and accounting statements
- Maintain and manage internal controls and financial processes
- Process monthly bank log table
- Handling and calculating employee compensation
- Enter data into the system, process invoices, check for daily expenses, etc.
- Higher diploma or above is preferred, 2 years of accounting experience1-year accounting management responsibilities are preferred.
- Understand accounting software, familiar with the bank's accounting process, detailed and good analysis and communication skills.
- Responsible, active, and team-oriented.
- Good Cantonese, general English, literacy in both Chinese and English, and immediate access to work is preferred.
Job seekers may fax (21164311) or email ([via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]) resume to Ms.Lai.
|Job ref no.||CT3120465-01#0003|
|Require to Travel||