- Responsible for the auditing, processing and timely payment of all Hotel’s disbursements; preparation of computer cheques and certain expenses analysis for other reports and information; maintain proper accounts payable records.
- Accurate, precise and patience when handling daily work
- With relevant experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience shall be considered as Accounts Clerk - Accounts Payable
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume to Human Resources Department, The Kowloon Hotel, 19-21 Nathan Road, Kowloon or fax to 2368 0672 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. If you do not hear from us within 8 weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All your personal data will be destroyed once it is no longer required.
|Job ref no.||CT3119608-01#0181|
|Require to Travel||
At the Height of Luxury Hospitality
Situated atop the Tsimshatsui MTR station, with prime location and a brand new contemporary look after renovation that further redefines sophisticated and luxurious hospitality. The Kowloon Hotel Resources Limited is now inviting high caliber and dynamic candidates to join our invigorated team. To learn more about us, please visit our website www.harbour-plaza.com