Performs variety of duties in relation to Account Receivable, Cash & credit card/sales reconciliation, Non-trade Account Payable, Purchase Order & etc Job holder is responsible for process invoices for non-trade payment through Cloudscan, reconciling statements and review payment prepared by Share Service Centre (“SSC"). Entering or scanning invoices; review posting and ensure payments are posted properly by SSC.
- Sales auditing; POS TP.net reconciliation, process sales refund;
- Non trade PO control;
- Prepare AP tracker and communicate closely with SSC;
- Review the invoice posting by SSC team through Basware;
- Preparation of debit notes and credit notes;
- Prepare manual payment cheques for approved invoices;
- Check payment matching process and compile payment vouchers;
- OPC CAPEX control and monitoring;
- Other Ad hoc support for group entities as assigned.
- Diploma in Accounting or above;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in accounting field;
- Proficient in the use of PC skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of SAP system is definitely an advantage;
- Honest, detail-minded, self-motivated, hard-working, well organized and willing to learn;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross functions;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
有意應徵者請將履歷電郵至﹕ [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3121477-01#0016|
|Require to Travel||
Dufry - Asia
Dufry is a global travel retailer with operations in 63 countries. Dufry operates more than 2,225 shops located at airports, cruise liners, seaports, and other touristic locations. The headquarters of our Group are located in Basel Switzerland. Our company's history goes back to its foundation in 1865.