G-SNAP Limited - A subsidiary company with a global network of offices is seeking ideal candidates for the following position:
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Preform month-end reporting
- Prepare year-end audit
- Dealing with bank directly for account opening and related financial services
- Fulfil company secretarial duties
- Work on ad hoc assignments
- Matriculated with accounting diploma
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in handling full set of books
- Proficiency in MS Office, electronic banking & familiar in Microsoft Dynamic NAV accounting software
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible and good problem-solving skill
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Immediate availability is highly preferrable
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5 day working week and fringe benefits to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3586|