Provide administrative support to the Department and support ad-hoc assignments. Responsible for arranging meetings, preparing reports, presentation materials and meeting minutes for Audit Committee.
- Degree holder or above, with major in Business Administration or other related discipline;
- 2-years’ relevant experience in financial or banking industries;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, well-organized and self-motivated;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and be able to work independently;
- Good communications and presentation skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua;
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese input.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.