- Responsible for account opening, including KYC, FATCA, CRS checking on financial institutions or corporate clients.
- Conduct periodic KYC and CDD review on existing clients.
- Ensure account documentation in compliance with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Deliver prompt and quality client support services.
- Coordinate well internally with front and back offices, externally with clients and business partners.
- Assist team head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 3-year experience in corporate trust and custodian related services.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Independent, detailed-minded, problem solving oriented and with good communication skills.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking Apply Now
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118644-01#0015|
Consult DB is a boutique search firm that provides professional recruitment services across a broad range of sectors with a major focus in the banking and finance industry. ConsultDB takes on a wholly unparalleled approach in the process of sourcing top-tier management talents for some of the world's most recognized brands.
Empowered by our integrated network and advanced methodical research tools, we strive to provide timely and cost-effective solutions to best meet the present and future business needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in maintaining a renowned reputation via delivering exceptional services and recurrently surpassing the expectations of our clients.