The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&l) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience and CRM to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcast occasions, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11，000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
The Club's Football Betting business is one of the largest bookmaking operations in the world with annual Turnover and Gross Margin in excess of HK$100B and HK$15B respectively. Set up in 2003, the Football Trading team has evolved to cover fixed odds racing operations, data analysis, sports integrity, system and product development, as well as providing and training these services overseas.
- Manage business schedules for department, including GLMS, Fixed Odds Racing, BDAM and Trading Operation.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the team including maintenance of efficient filing system, on boarding management and procurement, etc.
- Manage business travel and prepares necessary documents for the team.
- Coordinates with internal and external parties to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Handle correspondences and compiles reports independently.
- Assist in the management of departmental expenditure and procurement procedures.
- Assist to organize departmental events and team building workshops.
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club's businesses.
- As a backup to Secretary of DoT when she is away from office.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
You should have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in administration or secretarial duties gained in sizable organizations.
- Good proficiency of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent competency in MS Office applications and word processing;
- Excellent interpersonal skill with an ability to meet and deal with all levels in a professional and courteous manner;
- Good ability to prioritize, multi-task and work flexibly and independently;
- High integrity in maintaining strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and matters.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.