To analyze, develop and coordinate the implementation of air products & services development, airfreight space procurement, and charter programs with the objectives of expanding and enhancing air freight products, services and financial returns.
- Provide analytical support on key air freight projects and management decision of:
- Fulfillment of airlines block space agreement
- Utilization of FedEx Express aircraft space
- Top customer performance
- AMEA airfreight market trend
- Communicate and work closely with FedEx Express team in commercial airlines space procurement project
- Support Management on long term air freight space management on charter and airline block space plan so to ensure sufficient space to cope with business plan
- Handle charter requests by analyzing customer needs, communicating with airlines and recommending solutions to Sales
- Develop and maintain air product database including air freight performance, KPI and so to facilitate AMEA air product development
- Manage and align with Corporate in developing air product KPI so to measure AMEA Air product performance
- Develop and formulate air product management reports and ensure timely processing and submission to management.
- Support on new air freight system development and implementation
- Provide ad hoc analysis, report & Presentation material to support Management meeting and decisions
44 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Transport & Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Quantitative Analysis, or related field.
Experience & knowledge:
- Five (5) years’ experience in airfreight or airline operations, space procurement or finance, preferably with air freight forwarding or express industry knowledge.
Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge in MS Access would be an advantages
Good knowledge of analytical tools
Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin