This position is created to support key account program in Asia. It forms part of the global account management effort to continually grow and strengthen account partnership.
This position should proactively monitor service performance pertaining to Asia region to ensure service compliance and program effectiveness for the key accounts. This position fall under the APAC Retail organization.
- Educate regional operations to ensure service performance, including vendor and carrier management, to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Address performance issues and customer enquiries with a timely and effective approach.
- Work with local operations & customer service teams, as well as respective functional teams to ensure service commitments are fulfilled.
- Develop & review performance KPI through regular root cause analysis, provide prompt resolutions, identify & recommend long-term preventive solutions for customers.
- Support key account managers to conduct feasibility studies, data management and analysis, implement new programs and initiatives for customer. Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish action plan as assigned.
- Support key account managers to prepare service proposals & response to RFP/RFQ/RFI and service rates quotations.
- Provide administrative supports to the key account management team.
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in international logistics or relatated industry.
- Ability to utilize new information technologies to develop innovative solutions.
- Stromg communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Strong process management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong in PC skills: MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint & MS word
- Passion and proactiveness in driving and achieving service excellence
We offer attractive remuneration package including guarantee and variable bonuses, comprehensive benefits programs and tax effective scheme to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume indicating current and expected salary via email. Please state the reference number on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies; a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.