• Responsible for the development of mobile apps on Android OS platforms
• Develop software integrations with internal systems and external vendor(s)
• Work closely with Project Manager, UX Designers, Engineering and QA teams to build, test and deploy products.
• Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications
• Understand project requirements, define test cases for development and follow software development workflow
• Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value
• Research, analyze, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology.
• BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of Android Native development experience, preferred to have experience in Kotlin.
• Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, Android UI design principles, patterns, and
• Best practices related to application development concepts, designs, and architectures
• Experience integrating with backend systems , web services, and third-party software.
• Unit testing and automation testing expertise via the Native tools. Deploying software via CICD pipelines.
• Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
• Experience in writing technical specifications and driving through development process
• Strong communications and collaboration skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
• Fluent in English and Cantonese.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website