We aim to be a leading specialist landscaping works contractor. We offer innovative systems to our customers and help to convert Hong Kong into a beautiful gardening city by providing various landscaping treatments on grounds, slopes and roofs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitor and supervise landscape/ arboriculture related projects
- Familiar with native species & solid experience in plant identification
- Perform tree survey/ inventory, tree risk assessment and report writing
- Enthusiasm in Landscaping and willing to work outdoor
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- Certificate/ Diploma in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape management or qualification equivalent to the standards of Level 3 or above in HKQF in related field
- Certified Arborist of ISA or equivalent
- Related experience is preferred, less experience would be consider as junior position
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well organized, multi-tasking and excellent communication skills
- Immediate available is an advantage
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
To know more about us, please visit http://www.greenlandresources.com/
|Job ref no.||CT3128817-01#6010|