Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Ensure timely review of applications across all products offered by the bank for any abnormalities related to fraud which may cause undue impact to the bank reputation or financial stature.
- Actively participate in and contribute towards development of new and enhanced risk management tools to improve the loan fraud processes and minimise fraud losses (e.g. Digital Fraud Detection Tools)
- Take investigative and follow-up actions for prompt resolution of escalated cases of possible fraud such that the customer’s journey with the bank remain positive.
- Monitor the performance for fraud detection system on timely manner and to prepare relevant MIS with analytical findings for data-driven decision making for rule proposal
- Conduct data analysis and develop/fine-tune the fraud detection rules in the new fraud system and improve the false positive ratio.
- Liaise and work with Technology Team to improve and optimise on the use of the Bank’s systems
- University Degree or diploma holder plus 5 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with Corporate Lending Products with Credit Approval Knowledge
- Demonstrated track records of investigation capabilities
- A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and to draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge in building dashboard by using Qliksense or any equivalent tools would be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior level
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.