Job Description & Responsibilities
As part of this integrated approach, we have a team of specialists who focus on the operations of a business. We are expanding the team in the South of China and are seeking committed team members who have a strong ambition to learn, whilst actively contributing to deliver successful projects. We expect you to bring experience in Human Resource and you will support clients in the following areas:
Human resource due diligence
• Identify and quantify the significant human resource risks and liabilities
• Provide human recourse comments for deal negotiation
• Define specific human resource post deal integration plan
Carve out and divestiture
• Understand the dependencies of a target on the parent company
• Define the Day-1 and target operating model and assess support (ie TSA) required from the parent during transition period
• Assess impacts on recurring cost structure and one off costs to make the business standalone
• Address critical issues to mitigate prior closing or post-closing
• Identify and implement critical initiatives to efficiently take control of the target from financial, HR, Operational and IT stand points
• Support with the integration of two organisations and the various restructuring programmes
• Ensure synergies and other performance improvements are realised
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable Chinese or Hong Kong university or foreign institution;
• Five to ten years of relevant industry experience in managing human resource in China, in functions ranging from total reward, performance management, talent management, organization development, and etc. ;
• Experience in reputable consulting firm will be a plus;
• Experience of projects related to M&A (such as divestiture or post-merger integration) or internal transformation projects will be a plus;
• Possess a quality assurance certification or industry-specific professional qualification will be a plus;
• Willing to travel;
• Excellent business sense and commercially aware, ideally with some level of financial accounting awareness;
• Excellent analytical skills are a key requirement;
• Native Mandarin speaker with excellent communication and writing skills in English;
• Innovative, confident and mature; and
• Team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently.
|Job ref no.||26799BR/CT201805 (CT3115539-01#0017)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
We make the big deals happen. We put together major mergers and acquisitions, working across the deal's life cycle, from establishing a potential deal to sourcing deals through searches, evaluating through due diligence and offering post-deal services. We also help clients in crisis situations, enabling them to respond to regulators or preserve the value of their businesses. As an integrated deals advisor, you'll get a taste of the full spectrum, from multinational companies looking to enter the China market through acquisitions to local businesses expanding overseas.