Our client is a sizable foreign CPA firm, the principal activities included providing advisory, accounting, auditing, and taxation services. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Report to Partners and lead a team of 15
- Review subordinates work done and provide on-the-job training
- Participate in review on audit and tax engagement
- Participate and support partners and directors in new business target and proposal opportunities and maintain productive work relationship with client management
- Provide technical supervision and constructive feedback to professional team staff, develop and assess their performance for engagements and periodic reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' auditing experience with Second-tier/Big 4 background
- Member of CPA is a must
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.