The Betting Operations Control Centre (BOCC) of our Betting Control and Customer Operations Department is the main co-ordination and service centre for all business channels under the Customer and International Business Development Division. It provides 7x24 operations to maintain quality and efficient services and support to Retail, Telebet and Interactive Services and acts as the central control point for all wagering products and activities.
- assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the Betting Operations Control Centre (BOCC)
- supervise a team of staff members to provide efficient services and support to internal customers around the clock
- ensure smooth operations in all Betting/Information systems
- participate in project development and implementation.
You should have:
- have a degree with a minimum of 5 years' operational experience at supervisory level in a control centre like environment
- be dynamic, energetic and self-motivated
- knowledge of horse racing and football betting will be an advantage
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- ability to work independently and be willing to work on 24-hr shift and be willing to travel to other countries within the region.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.