The Betting Systems Implementation Section of our Betting Control and Customer Operations Department provides user requirements analysis, testing and systems implementation support across all Betting channels and functions in the Club. The job holder is required to conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) on dedicated systems, and provide follow-up support. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team.
- Interpret user requirements and comprehend systems documentation on new business features and enhancements
- Define test strategy and objectives, and develop appropriate test cases for execution under physical or virtual testing environment
- Conduct UAT to validate the enhancements are incorporated according to user requirement and fit for user/business operations, and prepare test reports
- Develop and maintain automation tools for User Acceptance Test
You should have
- Degree or above in computer science or related disciplines
- A minimum 5 years solid working experience in testing field and good computational background with experience in Python, XML, Visual Basic, Java & C#
- Strong analytical, communication, documentation and problem solving skills with mature business acumen
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Knowledge with the Club’s horse racing, football and lottery business is definitely an advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
(Candidates with less experience maybe considered for junior post)
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.