Our Hong Kong office is looking for Civil Structural Engineers who are experienced concrete bridge designers to join their teams.
The ideal candidate would have proven track record of concrete bridge design in the highway and/or rail sector. Job Summary
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major projects across Asia. Essential:
(Candidates have less experience would be considered for Chartered Bridge Engineer Post)
- Minimum of six years’ experience post-graduation civil engineering design
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the design of concrete bridges
- Experience in computer software for the analysis of structures
- Willing to learn how to design high-tech precast segmental bridge structures, sophisticated analysis methods and integration of BIM into the design approach
- A challenging attitude to the solution of engineering problems in order to achieve cost-effective designs and develop innovative solutions
- Awareness of the importance of costs and the need to complete projects on time and to budget
- Production of design deliverables – packages of calculation, drawings, design report, etc
- Supervision of junior engineers and BIM/CAD technicians
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in designing structural bridge components using 3D finite element analysis approach
- Experience in designing precast segmental bridge
- Knowledge of computer language
- Familiar with AS5100/AASHTO LRFD design code
(Candidates have less experience and not chartered would be considered for Bridge Engineer Post)
- BEng or MEng
- Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE/MIStructE or equivalent)
In return we offer:
Why Work for Tony Gee?
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- 20 days leave per year
- Medical and life insurance
- Good training opportunity to learn from well experienced supervisors
- Good prospects for advancement
- An opportunity to manage jobs and teams from both a technical and financial perspective
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks.
Please send applications or any queries to "Apply Now"
, referencing ‘ HKSBE / ‘HKCBE
’ / ‘ HKBE
’ as appropriate in the Subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not receive reply within 8 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful & their resumes will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. Please see our careers page for further details:https://www.tonygee.com/careers
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.