Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Provide support to Finance transformation projects related to systems, for example Auto-reconciliation, Oracle implementation, Finance data lake etc.
- Assist to build data repository and ETL to integrate data process for Finance
- Analyze data files and system performance, manage system troubleshooting
- Improve current workflow and collect users’ feedback for system enhancement
- Regular communication with IT and finance users on changes
- Act as system administrator for system segment value changes
- Handle testing, system performance and environment
- Support other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in accounting, computing or related disciplines
- 3 years experience in insurance/finance industry
- Experience in handling massive data and carrying out financial analysis
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with keen attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.