Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Support Life Operations in studying and determine operational objectives; gather, evaluate and identify the business needs
- Analyze, define and document the project requirements by identifying project milestones and phrases
- Conduct systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Identify process automation opportunities and suggest improvement actions
- Efficiently track, monitor, and report project implementation status by regular basis, ensure project deliverables on schedule
- Coordinate and work with business users in preparing UR (User Requirement), review detailed functional specs, facilitate and participate in UAT (User Acceptable Test) including test planning and assist with training
- Bridge between Life Operations and IT to develop actions to mitigate system risk and maintain implementation quality.
- Follow up with project tasks and work with task owners to complete as planned.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as duly assigned.
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably with major in IT or business related disciplines.
- Good understanding of processes and systems in Life Insurance Operations.
- More than 3 years solid experience in business analyst role in Life Insurance industry.
- Good at organizing work sessions and bridging between users and IT to understand cost-benefit justification and produce related documentation in prioritization.
- Can coordinate and facilitate discussions in small to medium working group.
- Advantageous if possess experience in gap analysis, issue identification and analysis, and problem resolution.
- Good at reading, writing and communicating in fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese).Mandarin (intermediate level or fluent) preferred.
- A sophisticated MS Office user.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under time pressure.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Analyst
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.