Our Customer Management (Public Segment) Department is to collaborate with various departments of the Club in achieving the Club's objective of Total Customer Satisfaction. We are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.
- assist in developing business plans and managing the execution of strategic customer projects.
- coordinate with different functional departments and external vendors to gather requirements and information for projects; ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects.
- provide full range of support to the strategic projects and project leads; be responsible for day-to-day project administration.
- provide regular updates of project status to project stakeholders in accordance with the PMO requirements.
- assist in managing all aspects of the project scope, schedule, quality, and budget.
- assist in the preparation and justification of project documents and business case.
- coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to fulfil procurement process and to handle commercial contracts.
- coordinate meetings and assist in division planning projects such as preparing management reports or presentations on business planning, operations and business performance.
- undertakes other duties as assigned by management.
You should have:
- university degree in Business or related discipline
- at least minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in administration and preferably project management roles
- ability to research for report preparation, establish and maintain accurate records and reports
- mature, attentive and independent with team-work spirit
- ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- good interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- proficiency in MS Office applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- less experienced candidates will be considered Business Planning and Project Officer
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.