- To provide food and beverage service to our members and their guests in various F&B outlets, like Coffee Shop, Fine Dining Room, Bar, Main Deck and Sports Bar & Bowling.
- To lead and provide guidance to a team of casual servers.
- To carry out any reasonable requests as instructed by management.
- A minimum of three years' F&B experience in hospitality industry. Those with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Senior Waiter/Waitress.
- Good communication and customer service skill.
- Outgoing personality and self-motivated.
- A team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties should submit a comprehensive CV to The Human Resources Manager, Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club, Kellett Island, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.