Prepare loan documents and handle operational matters related to personal and commercial loans processing.
- HKCEE / HKDSE with at least 5 subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above including Chinese, English and Mathematics;
- Relevant working experience and knowledge of banking is preferable;
- Attentive to details with good communication and organizational skills;
- Eager to learn and able to work independently;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Loans Clerk.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.