Our client is a main board listed company which focuses on technology and media. The technology operation mainly covers Social Network, E-Commerce, Mobile Internet; as well as investments in Fintech and Advanced Data Analytics sectors. Furthermore, the media profession covers both publishing and advertising segments. They are now looking for Company Secretarial professionals to join them.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial services for the group of companies
- Provide statutory compliance and regulatory requirements for the Group's policies and procedure
- Organize and arrange board meetings, committee meetings, and general meetings
- Prepare circulars, annual/ interim reports, and announcements
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Company Secretarial studies with an associate member of ICSA/ HKICS
- Over 6 years of relevant working experience working in professional firms or listed companies
- Knowledge of List Rules, Securities & Futures Ordinance and Company Ordinance
- Good command of written/ spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Less experience will be considered as Company Secretarial Officer.
Please click Apply Now or submit your application directly to kobe.kwok(at) gulfconnexions.com. Please call +852 3468 6434 for more information.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5095|
GULF CONNEXIONS HONG KONG is a leading global specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients across multiple industries and disciplines. Our professional recruitment expertise spans; Banking and Financial Services, Finance jobs, IT jobs and Accountancy jobs within Commerce & Industry. With offices located across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the UK, we offer the complete recruitment solution.