Job Descriptions :
- Handle full range of company secretarial matters
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements in HK and overseas jurisdictions
- Liaise, negotiate and coordinate with clients, lawyers and other professionals
- Advise clients on corporate matters in order to achieve maximum operation and corporate management efficiency
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments and handle general administrative works
- Further advancement prospect for the right person
- Diploma holder or above
- Should posses relevant experience in providing company secretarial services to client
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in CSA will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, discretionary bonus, overtime pay, medical insurance, exam & study leaves as well as good professional training. (Circa $500K p.a. for suitable candidate)
Interested parties please send application letter, full resume with expected salary and date available to Apply Now.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||OSEC-20180228 (CT3114630-01#6021)|
We are a well-established firm with over 50 professional staff, providing Company Secretarial Services and Corporate Services to clients. We have also registered with the HKICPA and ACCA as authorized employer.
Currently, we are looking for high caliber person to join our team.