Implements regulatory and legislative requirements and provides input on polices and practices that guide compliance. Monitors complaints and contraventions of ethical standards. Prepares reports and presents findings to senior management. Implements compliance audits and reviews related to products and services
1. Mitigation of Compliance Risk
2. Identify and monitor implementation of changes of regulatory requirements and corporate policy
3. Report to Board, Senior Management SLHK Business Unit Compliance Officer (BUCO) and regional/enterprise compliance offices (EC)on compliance matters
4. Formulate and implement annual compliance plan
5. Coordinate compliance related projects as assigned by SLHK, BUCO and EC.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
|Job ref no.||JR00047967|
About Sun Life Financial
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life Financial has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. As of December 31, 2018, Sun Life Financial had total assets under management of CDN $951 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.