- Cloud Business Solution, ERP, Omni-channel Ecommerce
- Hong Kong and Taiwan Market focus
- Innovative, engaging and collaborative culture
As one of the leading solution provider of the world's No. 1 Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in APAC, we empower customers with the strategic use of innovative technologies and deliver world class results that help customers grow by redefining their business practices, while boosting their overall growth and success.
Work you'll do :
- Design, evaluate, and allocate the division of tasks to the team (oneself, peer Senior Consultant(s) and Consultant(s), and Associate Consultant(s)) according to their know-how, experience, efficiency, ability, and workload.
- Record and report the status of these tasks timely and accurately.
- Coordinate the project assignments with Senior and Lead Consultant by developing project plans, project task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and requirement study, gathering documentation, and liaising with clients.
- Drive the team to complete the project tasks in timely manner & align with Project Plan.
- Solution/Technical Design & related documentations.
- Assist Project Manager to complete WBS, backlog, iteration plan.
- Provide accurate, complete, and detailed estimation of time and effort required by the platform portion of the designed systems and solutions.
- Teamwork with other consulting, technical, customer-success, and sales roles in requirement analysis, solution design, and fulfilment.
- Report to Team Lead / Manager / Senior Manager regarding to general project and tasks status.
- Seek ongoing endorsement from Team Lead / Manager / Senior Manager on requirement understanding, solution design, tasks assignment, and project strategy throughout any project lifecycle.
- The above duties are not limited to signed customer projects, but also applied to company internal projects, and pre-sales projects.
- Mentor Associate Consultant to become successful on their own duties, and to progress to be capable of Consultant's duties.
- Obtain internal and external certification/qualification as required by the company.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 5+ years working experience with business consulting, requirement analysis, and solution design.
- Strong team player and team leader.
- Experience in ERP implementation (Especially NetSuite or cloud computing is definitely an advantage).
- Knowledge on supply chain, finance / accounting is preferred.
- Project Management experience/certification like PMP, Scrum, Agile, etc are advantageous.
- Data Analytic experience also have definitely advantage.
- Ability to manage team of junior members during implementation.
- Ability to conduct business requirement collection, application/system design and proper documentation.
- Willing to work independently and under pressure, and strong commitment to the project.
- Ambitious, Self-motivated, and “Make-happen” attitude.
- Excellent analytical mind, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Verbally fluent in verbal English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Excellent in written English communication and formal document writing is a must.
- Fresh graduates should NOT apply for this position.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Consultant.
- On-Job Training
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Team Building Activity
- 5 days work week
- Dynamic Environment
Your application will go directly to Introv Limited
Please email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.