Do you enjoy delivering strategic projects together with a passionate team?
We are looking for senior consultants to join our internal consultancy team. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most strategic programs that span across all business divisions and functions within UBS, and across Asia Pacific.
You must have previous experience working in a consulting firm, and ideally, are a generalist willing to work on different project topics.
We're looking for someone to:
– Support the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs.
– Define project plans, deliverables and roadmaps together with the Project Manager.
– Manage streams of work in a program.
– Set up, operate and evolve the project management office which includes reporting standards and procedures and project administration such as financial, resourcing and progress reporting.
– Produce meeting and workshop agendas and presentations.
– Organise progress meetings and steering committees with senior management.
– Analyse and assess complex topics, prepare business cases and senior management presentations.
You will be working in the Project Management & Consulting (PMC) team in Hong Kong or Singapore, a dynamic and driven team of consulting professionals. PMC was established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution capabilities. The team supports all divisions and functions of UBS.
– At least 4 years of consulting experience with a focus on project management in the financial services industry.
– Attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization.
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines.
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Remediation, Core Banking, New Business Initiatives, or, Target Operating Model design.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Comfortable to operate across different domains.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and hands-on approach
– Able to build relationships and trust across a global organisation.
– Detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119362-01#1869|