• Write article for luxury lifestyle content including fashion, beauty, watch & jewelry, travel & dining
• Collaborate with photographer and designer to produce quality videos
• Manage and edit articles written by columnists and freelance writers
• Manage social media platform update and monitor engagement performance
• Drive new direction and content
• Degree holder in Multimedia, Journalism, Communications, Language, New Media or related discipline
• 0- 4 year working experience, preferable in online magazine
• Creative thinker and writer in Chinese
• Good computer knowledge including social media skills
• Good communication and organization skills, willing to learn new skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Must have sense on online trend
• Responsible, hardworking, organized, self-motivated and good artistic sense
• Be a good team player and willing to work with other colleagues
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Content Editor
• Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05242917-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CTED-NEW-ETN (CT3115875-01#0073)|
|Require to Travel||
etnet, as a leading financial news agency, provides real-time stock and derivative quotes, financial news, market commentaries and corporate information of listed companies to professional traders of banks and brokers via paid subscriptions. To further strengthen etnet’s positioning as finance and lifestyle Portal「etnet財經•生活網」 by launching Lifestyle channel “生活副刊" in 2010 and deluxe lifestyle channel “DIVA" (品味派) in 2014.
We commit to provide a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our employees. Due to our rapid expansion, we are presently looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position.