• Write and edit articles on health and medical hot issue
• Proofread and edit articles written by columnists and guest writers
• Liaising with designers and photographers to producer video
• Conduct interview with professions in medical field
• Generate ideas and produce content that drives readers’ engagement in website and social media platforms
• Degree holder, preferably in Journalism, Communications, Languages, Health, Medical, Digital Marketing or any related field
• Minimum 3 years of editorial experience in health or medical media
• Strong sense of health or medical hot topics and trends on social media
• Knowledge of photo shooting and video production
• Independent, attentive to detail, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in both English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05541483-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3118011-01#0030|
etnet, as a leading financial news agency, provides real-time stock and derivative quotes, financial news, market commentaries and corporate information of listed companies to professional traders of banks and brokers via paid subscriptions. To further strengthen etnet’s positioning as finance and lifestyle Portal「etnet財經•生活網」 by launching Lifestyle channel “生活副刊" in 2010 and deluxe lifestyle channel “DIVA" (品味派) in 2014.
We commit to provide a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our employees. Due to our rapid expansion, we are presently looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position.